WBR Launches Inaugural FIMA AI Conference
NEW YORK: WBR (Worldwide Business Research) today announced the launch of FIMA AI, a two-day conference that brings together some the world’s leading financial institutions to share insights and best practices for incorporating the latest technologies into their businesses including artificial intelligence (AI), machine learning and data analytics.
The event, which takes place at the W Hotel in San Francisco (October 23-24th), will feature fireside chats, case studies, and panel discussions with executives from some of the most recognizable institutions including:
• Michael Kubiske, Center for Machine Learning (C4ML) Director, Capital One
• David Newman, SVP, Innovation Group, Wells Fargo
• Manjeev Kumar, Global FATCA, Regulatory & Compliance Program, Deutsche Bank
• VartulMattal, Engagement Lead, Continuous Improvement and RPA, Barclays
• James Madison, Director of Innovation, The Hartford
• Yves Chauvin, Director, Investment Data Platform, Axa Rosenberg
• Siddhartha Sharma, CTO, Hedgeable
• And many more!
“The growth of AI, Big Data and machine learning technology has become pervasive across all industries in the past five years, and the financial services industry is just beginning to see the potential for these advancements to create greater ROI across both their customer facing and internal divisions, said Elizabeth Robaillard, Event Director and Financial Services analyst for WBR. “From corporate governance to customer service, the goal of FIMA AI is to provide finance executives with a holistic view and the necessary insights to make these technologies part of their long term business strategies”.
For more information about the event,please visit http://bit.ly/2x9jxUE. As a partner with CIO Applications, you can register for 20% off your ticket using code FAI17CIOAPP. Register here http://bit.ly/2x9jEQ4.